Announcements & News
Welcome to Merrimack Parks & Recreation Department's Online Registration Portal!
How to register for camps, programs, trips (and more!):
1. Create your family account by clicking on the link to the left.
2. Once your account is created; login to your account
3. Register for the camp/program/trip that you are interested in.
4. DONE! Upon completion of your registration, you will receive instant confirmation of your registration.
Accepted Online Payment Methods
Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
WITHDRAWALS, REFUNDS, CANCELLATION AND TRANSFERS
1. Participants who wish to withdraw from a program must notify the Parks & Recreation Department at least ten (10) days prior to the start of the program. All program cancellations will be assessed a $10.00 administrative processing fee. All refunds will be issued in the form of a check from the Town of Merrimack and may take up to two (2) weeks to process.
2. Refunds may be given for medical reasons which arise less than ten (10) days prior to the start of a program. In the event that a medical issue arises after the start of the program, the refund will be prorated. For all medical cancellations wanting reimbursement, the request must be accompanied by a physician’s letter.
3. If a program is cancelled due to low enrollment, participants will receive a full refund.
4. Participants will be permitted, if space allows, a transfer to another program. Should the program the participant is transferring into have a higher fee, they will be expected to remit the difference in fee at the time of requesting the transfer.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: Visit us online